The Conference Program Book is published by the AAM 2022 Richmond Conference Committee in cooperation with the Association of Anglican Musicians (“Publishers”) for the 2022 National Conference. The Association of Anglican Musicians is an organization of Musicians and Clergy in the Episcopal Church and throughout the Anglican Communion. The Publishers reserve the right to decline any sponsor’s artwork/copy, before or after the published closing date, which does not meet with their approval. Improper or exaggerated copy will not be accepted. Acceptance of a sponsorship does not imply endorsement. The Publishers reserve the right to head and/or box submissions that, in their opinion, bear confusing resemblance to editorial material.
Order Form and Copy Regulations
- The Publishers will not be bound by any condition, printed or otherwise, appearing on order blanks, insertion orders, or contracts when they conflict with the terms and conditions of this Sponsor schedule or any amendment thereto.
- The Sponsor and/or Sponsoring agency assumes liability for all their submitted content (including text and illustrations, and also assumes responsibility for any claims therefore made against Publishers and agrees to indemnify Publishers against any expense and loss suffered by reason of such claims.
- All submissions are non-commissionable. There are no cash discounts. Sponsors will receive discounts according to the terms described on the enclosed Sponsor Rates and Specifications.
- Payment must be made in U.S. dollars, either by international money order or by a check drawnon a U.S. bank.
- All display sponsoring requests must be confirmed with a completed Sponsor Contract andpayment in full.
- Reservations for the inside front cover and the inside and outside back cover will be honored ona first-come, first-served basis subject to receipt of Sponsor Contract and payment. Cover ads mustbe in full color.
- A Sponsor using a sponsoring agency is responsible for any debts incurred by the agency in theSponsor’s name.
- If a sponsoring agency defaults on payment or declares bankruptcy, the Sponsor will pay all costsdirectly to the Publishers, regardless of whether the defaulting agency has already been paid for the space.
All ads must be submitted via electronic file in the format outlined in the specifications below. Email attachments should be sent to Sumner Jenkins (firstname.lastname@example.org) For files larger than 10MB, please upload at aamrichmond2022.org/sponsorships-upload. Files should not exceed 50MB. Only electronic files will be accepted, with the exception of professional Business Cards. Purchase of a sponsorship assumes agreement with all stated policies of this sponsoring contract.
Electronic File Specifications
Please submit your artwork in one of the following file formats:
- TIF or JPG file: The file must have extension TIF or JPG; TIF may be compressed (recommended) to a ZIP file. Files should be flattened (no layers)
- Press ready PDF: The file must have the extension PDF. Use the Press-Ready settings or setting set to “embedded fonts.” Ideally fonts should be converted to outlines.
If you are unable to provide electronic press-ready files yourself, Kinko’s or a local printer can create a file for you from your copy. Files must have a minimum of 300dpi. Please ensure that color files are converted to CMYK mode.
Note: Please label your electronic file using your company’s name (or your own name).
Deadline: March 31, 2022
Your payment, completed advertising contract, and artwork/copy must all be received before your ad will be processed. Cancellations are not possible after April 15, 2022.